General Motors is hiring a Data Engineer in Markham!
- Build data pipelines
- Manage datasets on data infrastructure platforms
- Develop, execute, and manage data validation tests
- Responsible for getting data to the platform
- Ensures data appears in the right format and the right systems for analysts and scientists to use
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience with big data technologies (such as Azure)
- Experience with data pipelines (streaming and distributed storage)
- Programming skills (python)
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Want more jobs?
Join our mailing list to receive updates about new data science and Data Engineer jobs.